Service Delivery and Support Manager
WHO ARE WE?
Our company offers unparalleled excellence in veterinary practice management software solutions.
Covetrus is a global animal-health technology and services company dedicated to empowering veterinary practice partners to drive new health and financial outcomes. We’re bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects our customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. Our passion for the well-being of animals and those who care for them drives us to advance the world of veterinary medicine.
We provide some of the longest-standing veterinary software systems in the world, including AVImark®, eVetPractice®, ImproMed®, and ImproMed® Equine in North America; RoboVet® and RxWorks® in Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and VisionVPM® and RxWorks® in Australia and New Zealand.
We also offer solutions that integrate with our software platforms, including Rapport® and Vetstreet® marketing and communication services, reminder postcards, data backup services, hardware sales and support, and credit card processing.
Responsible for the planning, control and delivery of our 24/7 multi-product European support function. You will be motivating and leading the team from our Edinburgh head office to ensure that on a day to day basis we continue to deliver outstanding customer service and rapid incident resolution whilst identifying and leading service improvement initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and motivate the support team to deliver consistently exceptional service
- Identify knowledge gaps and opportunities to develop our team
- Deliver our Global Service KPI’s and build strategies to move above these levels by Identifying trending areas of concern or opportunity and acting on quickly
- Continuously review process inline with GDPR and ensure consistent compliance
- Onboard new support technology tools
- Produce the company’s Global Reporting Pack
- Ensure Knowledge Documents are professionally produced in-line with our Product Development sprints
- Participate in managing relationships with our integration partners and corporate clients
- Occasional offsite visits may be required
- Lead periodic Service Reviews with our key accounts
- Collaborate with our Global businesses on cross border projects to maximise efficiencies and learnings
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of IT service delivery (ITIL preferred)
- Experience of technical IT environments
- Exceptional customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Proven people leadership skills, able to motivate, build and develop teams, driving engagement and a high performance environment
- Process management and relentless focus on continuous improvement
- Able to work cooperatively and establish positive relationships with cross-functional, and remote teams
- Superb interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Very strong problem solving skills and analytical trouble shooting, with the ability to understand client requirements whilst operating in a high pressure environment
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy absolutely essential
- Ability to manage short term demands with longer term planning
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits