Vet Practice Trainer
WHO ARE WE?
Covetrus is a global animal-health technology and services company dedicated to empowering veterinary practice partners to drive new health and financial outcomes. We’re bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects our customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. Our passion for the well-being of animals and those who care for them drives us to advance the world of veterinary medicine.
We provide some of the longest-standing veterinary software systems in the world, including AVImark®, eVetPractice®, ImproMed®, and ImproMed® Equine in North America; RoboVet® and RxWorks® in Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and VisionVPM® and RxWorks® in Australia and New Zealand.
We also offer solutions that integrate with our software platforms, including Rapport® and Vetstreet® marketing and communication services, reminder postcards, data backup services, hardware sales and support, and credit card processing.
Do you have a passion to share your knowledge and support others through their learning journey?
Our Vet Practice Trainers use their clinical knowledge and experience together with their practice management software skills to delivery engaging training for all clinic staff.
This training is delivered onsite at vet practices and remotely.
You will be building a strong client relationship, so you will have great communication skills and be positive and energetic.
You will be the client's main point of contact during the implementation process, and will liaise with engineering, data conversion, sales and support functions to make it happen.
You will have a good working knowledge of a Practice Management System (PMS), ideally RxWorks.
You will take learning seriously, and continually review the best ways to delivery great learning to our clients. You will become familiar with the variety of ways to support and delivery learning digitally and be involved in creating these to delight our clients.
This role requires travel across the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about the veterinary sector, who is keen to explore an alternate role in support of clinics. You will receive significant training to help you develop your sector, business and management skills.
- Responsible for onboarding new clients, developing the client relationship and delivering a smooth adoption of the software and data migration.l This includes liaison with Sales, Engineering, Data Conversion and Support functions.
- Assess early adoption of software and proactively problem solve and seek timely resolution to implementation issues. Additionally, drive uptake of functional modules or future training.
- Delivery "happy clients" into the Support phase, and handover the client relationship to Support and Client Account Manager.
- Develop learning collateral - learning journeys, videos, webinars, help docs, transcripts and test scripts to support the product learning.
- As part of the team, manage and delivery user groups and regional training schools.
- Be an enthusiastic team member and actively contribute to the ongoing development of our team function and ability to create happy clients.
ADDITIONAL TASKS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Provide consultancy to the product and development teams regarding product issues and product enhancement requirements
- Any ad-hoc requirements within your team during holidays or sickness.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work-related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behaviour in completing job duties and assignments
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in any of the following:
- User experience of RxWorks Practice Management System
- Experience within the veterinary sector
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence others and to be driven by success
- Quick to pick up and apply new functionality, product and/or technical knowledge and skills
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills. Full understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
SPECIALISED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey information in a clear, fluent, structured and unambiguous way
- An innate ability to quickly assess and adapt learning techniques to support the range of training needs of the recipient
- Passionate about the delivery of learning and the user experience
- High degree of creativity, initiative and self motivation to work autonomously producing highly accurate work
- Ability to maintain composure when under pressure or faced with difficult situations, keeping focus on the client and your relationship with them.
- Build great relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues
- Willingness to apply extra effort from time to time and to work flexibly to meet client/business needs
- Resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge
- Clean driving licence
In return we offer a competitive salary together with an excellent benefits package