Customer Sales Representative
WHO ARE WE?
Our company offers unparalleled excellence in veterinary practice management software solutions.
Covetrus is a global animal-health technology and services company dedicated to empowering veterinary practice partners to drive new health and financial outcomes. We’re bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects our customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. Our passion for the well-being of animals and those who care for them drives us to advance the world of veterinary medicine.
We provide some of the longest-standing veterinary software systems in the world, including AVImark®, eVetPractice®, ImproMed®, and ImproMed® Equine in North America; RoboVet® and RxWorks® in Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and VisionVPM® and RxWorks® in Australia and New Zealand.
We also offer solutions that integrate with our software platforms, including Rapport® and Vetstreet® marketing and communication services, reminder postcards, data backup services, hardware sales and support, and credit card processing.
Direct Sales Responsibility
- Manage the business activities, relationships and revenue streams in your appointed territory to deliver or exceed your sales target
- To sell the entire range of company products and services to our current Covetrus customer base within your defined territory in a professional manager working cohesively with our Customer Operations business
- To add value to our customers by understanding their business and being able to apply recommend Covetrus products based on the most appropriate fit for the individual customer at the time.
- Provide quotations to current customers who are extending their businesses premises and customers that have been acquired by corporates awaiting to migrate in to the corporate contract held with Covetrus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exercise a professional, but suitable degree of influence across functions within Covetrus, to ensure our service is delivered to a high standard by the required department.
- Ownership for the business KPI performance of your geographic territory in particular driving adoption of current product stack and the optimisation of the most current PMS release
- Maintain sales performance in line with agreed monthly revenue targets
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with high profile Veterinary advocates, and Covetrus field sales colleagues in your region.
- Strictly adhere to the Company’s Management Information processes, meeting deadlines for reporting
- Other relevant tasks and/or projects as requested by your line manager
- Actively procure leads for our Customer Operations department
- Actively convert dissenters in to advocates of our brand measured through the number of independent customers that migrate away
- Proactively create, manage and record your call list and ensure the volume is appropriate to meet the sales demand. It is envisaged that a minimum of ten sales calls per day is achieved.
- Attend all Covetrus internal sales meetings and external trade events (including weekends).
- Assist with training of new CTM’s as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work-related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
This is an office-based role, however from time to time you will be required to attend trade shows, training courses, away days and team meetings, company customer facing events.
Experience of convincing SME business owners to invest in new or replacement technology with order values of £20,000 per deal
Demonstrable track record of meet & exceeding targets.
Trained in use of needs analysis (business case & ROI based), IT or Telecoms solutions sales.
Strong negotiation skills, to defend margin erosion.
Logical approach to problem solving
Previous experience in the Veterinary profession is ideal, but not essential.
Good general education, preferably degree level
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
Determined but flexible approach
Excellent organisational skills.
Proven attention to detail and accuracy essential.
High levels of personal motivation.
Exude a team ethos, whilst operating as an individual.
Ability to build long lasting relationships with customers and suppliers
Knowledge of the healthcare market, particularly veterinary would be preferred but not essential.
Working knowledge of Office 365
Knowledge of RxWorks and/or Robovet veterinary software preferred, but not essential.
In return we offer a competitive salary together with a flexible benefits package.